Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Document Or Book











About:



I apply my attention to detail and creativity to every job, large and small. My tools include The Chicago Manual of Style (used by most book publishers) and The Associated Press Stylebook. Of course, your document remains confidential.

 

As I edit your project, I may offer alternate wording suggestions, but this is not a writing gig.



*Express one-day delivery available.*

*Custom offer required for any project over 3,000 words.*



I will edit and proofread in U.S. English for:

 

• punctuation

• grammar

• word usage

• spelling

• clarity

• continuity

• flow

 

Projects:  

 

• books/e-books/manuscripts

• fiction/nonfiction/children’s

• blog posts

• book blurbs/descriptions

• presentations

• web content (no links, please -- documents only. Download Google Docs to Word.)

• articles

• marketing materials

• and more!

 

You'll receive a Word document with edits noted using track changes and margin comments. You'll also receive a "clean" copy with changes accepted.

 

Message me about a custom offer or a rush project. For projects more than 3,000 words, custom offer required.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A fantastic editor! She understands the big picture and the small details that make your work better. I highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed editing your manuscript.

Seller's Response:

Susan helped me improve my sentence flow and correct my grammar mistakes. She also gave me very constructive feedback. Will definitely work with her again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the detailed review -- and the tip!

Seller's Response:

- Very helpful - Very quick to respond - Provided valuable insight




No comments:

Post a Comment