Thursday, February 6, 2020

Proofread And Edit 1000 Words In 24 Hours Or Less











About:

Super-fast, super-friendly and super-cheap.

As a professional editor, I check spellings, grammar and pay close attention to detail. I also have excellent IT skills and work exceptionally well under duress.

I will ensure that your material is clear and consistent, complete and credible and that your text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible.

I work on a range of publications, including:

  • books;
  • journals;
  • newspapers;
  • websites;
  • other electronic resources




I'll check the document for;



  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  • Syntax errors


Simply order this gig and I'll professionally proofread any document up to 1,000 words in 24 hours or less.



Feel free to contact me even if it's just to say hello.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The gig was delivered as promised.

:

Thank you!

:

She is very good in proofreading

:

Thanks you.

:

Fast work. Great results




No comments:

Post a Comment