Saturday, February 15, 2020

Proofread Any Kind Of Text











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER



I'm a native spanish speaker and a fluent english speaker, I'm experienced in translations and proofreading with over 6 years of experience 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks! Great Work.

:

I keep coming back- excellent work, good communication, easy to work with. It's a win!

:

As always, Montespaz is a pleasure to work with and very reliable. Highly recommend!!!

:

This seller has been the best I've had thus far!!! He delivered as promised and did not disappoint at all. He does excellent work! I will keep working with this seller on more gigs! Thank you!

:

Outstanding! If I were in a position of hiring, this gentlemen would be my editor. Highly recommended gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment