Saturday, February 15, 2020

Provide A Professional Proofreading And Editing Of Your Book











About:

As a writer, DO you really want to attract and sustain your readers?

If yes, then a well edited and professionally proofread document is all you need to do the magic.

With my several years of experience in editing, I will provide professional proofreading and editing of your book.

My Services to you will include;

-         Checking and editing your book for wrong spelling, grammar and general readability.

-         manually proofread your book and document up to 1,000 words

-         use appropriate words to express your ideas

My goal is to deliver your book and documents better than before you contacted me. I will provide a clean, edited copy of your book and document. I will also ensure that your work is neatly and professionally carried out.

Please do contact me for further engagement.

Thanks in anticipation as I look forward to assisting you in your work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment