Sunday, February 16, 2020

Proofreading,Editing And Book Editing











About:

You are welcome to my Gig.

 

This gig offers you a professional proofreading and editing of any write up you have just completed. 



With my 15 years of experience and several services delivered to reputable companies, I will make sure your requests are 100% completed to your satisfaction and you are sure to buy my service again.



My edits covers:





•         Grammar

•         Spelling

•         Repetition of words

•         Readability and consistency

•         Punctuation



I am a professional in proofreading and editing of  the following:



·•        Essays

·•        Thesis

 •        Blog post

·•       E-Books

·•         Books

·•         Journals

·•         Articles

·•         Novels

·•         Presentations

·•         Screenplays

·•        Artists statements

I work with Microsoft office, I offer track changes feature activated on Microsoft word for FREE (optional). I also edit web content, convert scanned PDF files to editable word.



I am well informed and have valuable wealth of experience in screenplays formatting, proofreading and editing. 

!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG!!!





Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment