Sunday, February 16, 2020

Proof Read And Copyedit Website Contents And Blogs











About:

I’m tracy, a Master degree holder (English) in one of the top Universities here in US. My passion ranges from writing, publishing, and Linkedin Development. I have written for websites, edited books for the past 15 years.

I have more than 8 years’ experience in proofreading, editing, content writing, resume writing, Curriculum vitae, Cover letter and so on.

For just $5, I would handle 5,000 words of any document or website in 24 hours or less.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

I would proof read and edit your document, website or blog for the following:

  • Grammar
  • Contextual Spelling
  • Punctuations
  • Sentence structure
  • Style & Repetition
  • Brevity
  • Readability
  • Easy Understanding
  • Vocabulary enhancement


I'll have your document polished and perfected quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors.

WHAT YOU GET!

  • Polished document ready to print
  • Clean version of the document after editing
  • Document with track change for easy reviewing


DO YOU HAVE LARGER DOCUMENT OR BOOK(S)? NO PROBLEM!

HIT THE CONTACT BUTTON AND SEND A MESSAGE ACROSS.

                                ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, fast and quality delivery.

Seller's Response:

thanks

Seller's Response:

I'm so impressed with the quality of work. It's my second time working with this seller. I had a tight deadline to work with and this seller delivered service beyond my expectations. Thank you soo much for being so thorough and accommodating. I will definitely recommend this seller to anyone!

Seller's Response:

thanks

:

Great seller, delivered within a short time interval. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment