Thursday, February 6, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 1000 Words In English Or Spanish











About:

100% Customer Satisfaction Rating!



Hi!



Do you need a professional proofreading and editing service?



I have proofread, corrected and edited thousands of texts throughout my career.



I can proofread and edit documents of any size, including but not limited to website content, articles, technical manuals, novels, contracts, e-books, résumés, letters, essays, dissertations, product labels, and more.



Your text or document will be thoroughly proofread and edited for the following types of errors:



  • Grammatical
  • Typographical
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure
  • Style
  • Anomalies, such as different language sets (i.e., American English versus British English or Canadian English)


Your document will be up to professional standards



I can work with American English, Australian English, British English, Canadian English, or other variants of English.



I can also proofread and edit any text in Spanish or French.



Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!



Please message me before placing your order.



All proofreading work undertaken is treated in a strictly confidential manner.



I look forward to helping you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service as always, highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate your responsiveness and the great questions you ask about the editing process. Thank you for another unforgettable experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

:

Excellent service! Seller went above and beyond and I look forward to working with again in future projects! Thank you!

:

It is very pleasant to communicate with her and she is very knowledgeable about what is to translate and other things ... I am very grateful to her and Fiverr for having staff like her...




No comments:

Post a Comment