Saturday, February 8, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Document In A Timely Manner











About:

Everyone needs an editor. In many cases, your document is someone's first impression of you. Whether you've written a cover letter, blog post, short e-book, or any other type of document, I can proofread and edit your document. Let me help you put your best foot forward!



I will review your document and return it in a timely manner. I will check grammar and mechanics for all packages. For the premium package, I will consider the overall flow of the document and leave comments regarding positives and negatives. The more time I have to review your document, the more in depth my review will be.



You may add feedback to the basic or standard package for an extra $10. I can also guarantee faster delivery on the standard and premium packages for an extra fee.



I use Microsoft Word so that I may use the track changes and comments features for my and your convenience.



If you need more information, or your project does not fit my packages, please send me a message! I do custom offers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work as always and very fast! will order more!

:

Always a great experience! I appreciate the repeated orders very much!

:

Great Seller

:

very fast! always impressed with your amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment