Saturday, February 8, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Need a second set of eyes on your document? Want to make sure your paper is error-free and grammatically correct? You've come to the right place!



This service includes proofreading for:



  • Grammar,
  • Spelling,
  • Punctuation,
  • Readability,
  • Consistency,
  • and other technical errors, such as sentence structure and awkward wording.


I am a professional freelance editor/proofreader with a keen eye for catching errors in text. With a passion for proofreading, I am dedicated to making sure each and every piece that I encounter is 100% error-free when I am finished. I am always willing to answer any question about my work to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.



I have worked on a variety of document types, including the following:

  • Blog posts,
  • Articles,

  • Short stories,
  • Poetry,
  • Marketing emails,
  • Books (both fiction and non-fiction),
  • Resumes,
  • and various types of web content.


*Unless otherwise requested, my proofreading/editing will follow American English grammar rules/spelling.



**I also do documents longer than 10,000 words, but please message me before placing your order so that I can make sure I will have enough time to complete it before your deadline.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Megan is wonderful to work with. She is fast and competent and very patient and easy to communicate with. I have worked with her before and will do so again.

:

So good as always :)

:

Very good!

:

I appreciate the work put into my project and would recommend Megan to anyone who needs editing.

:

Thanks a lot! Everything is perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment