Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Proofreading And Editing











About:

Hello!

I’m a Master degree holder from one of the top University here in Pakistan. I am new at Fiverr but I have more than 3 years experience in proofreading, editing, content writing, Cover letter and so on.

I would proof read and edit your document, website or blog for the following;

  •  Grammar
  •  Punctuation
  •  Contextual Spelling
  •  Tenses
  •  Sentence Structure
  •  Repetition and Style
  •  Brevity  
  •  Easy Understanding
  •  Readability
  •  Vocabulary Enhancement

 I'll have your document polished and perfected quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors.

 Please once contact with me before placing your order...

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment