Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Proofread Any Text In German











About:

Hi there!

I hold a Master's degree in German and English (M. Ed.). Furthermore, German is my native language. So it is no problem for me to proofread your papers!



1,000 words for proofreading for one Gig. Have you more than 1,000 words? No problem - simply order as many gigs as you need!



 Just leave me a message before you order and tell me what you need! Thank you!



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Great work.

Seller's Response:

Perfect!

Seller's Response:

Genuinely, the order was fantastic, she delivered it earlier than expected and it was a top notch piece of work and helped afterwards with any problems I had. Would absolutely, definitely recommend and use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment