Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Proofread, Edit, And Format Your Blog Post











About:

I will proofread, edit, and format any blog post or web page starting at $5 per 1000 words! 
Service delivered in MS Word or WordPress*!


I'm a native English speaker, prolific writer, and creative writing blogger with over 5 years of experience writing and editing blog posts. I will polish your article to perfection!


For $5 per 1000 words, I will proofread your post for grammar and spelling.
 
For $10 per 1000 words, I will also edit your content for readability and copy.

  • $10 for first 1000 words, $5 for each additional 500 words


For $20 per 1000 words, I will fully edit and format your post, optimize it for SEO, and give feedback to help you improve your writing.
  • $20 for first 1000 words, $5 for each additional 250 words
  • Includes text file with SEO tags


In Word, I will deliver:
  • One MS Word file with tracked changes and comments
  • One MS Word file with all changes accepted


In WordPress, I will deliver:
  • One plain text file to copy and paste into the text editor
  • Yoast SEO plugin recommended


*WordPress: see FAQ for details


Contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

Best editor I have ever worked with. Thank you again, Jay!

:

excellent work.

:

Your work is amazing and high quality.

:

perfect job

:

As always, great work will use again very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment