Saturday, February 1, 2020

Thoroughly Proofread And Copy Edit Your Book











About:

Hello World,



I'm Rita, a writer and professional editor with over 12 years practical writing and copy editing experience.



I can help check your document for punctuation error, misspelling, and grammar.

I will also leave comments and suggestions at my discretion on factual inaccuracies and other errors discovered.



My copy editing service includes proofreading for:

 

  • Spelling;
  • Grammar;
  • Punctuation;
  • Syntax;
  • Consistency;
  • Clarity;
  • Coherence; and
  • Overall Readability.




Delivery to include:
 



  • Editing done in MS Word using Track Changes feature.
  • Comments & Feedback where relevant and suitable
  • Clean edited doc with tracked changes accepted




Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. I look forward to working with you and delivering first hand beautiful results.



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!



Reviews


:

great work

:

Awesome work and quick response

:

Very helpful

:

Really fast and proactive. Thanks for your work!

:

Your patients and understanding is appreciated. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment