Saturday, February 1, 2020

Check For Spelling Mistakes And Incorrect Grammar











About:

My name is Amanda and the following are the services I can provide:



  • Grammar Check
  • Sentence Structure
  • Repetitive Wording removal


Using my services you can cut costs and have work in minimal time.



If there is something else you need assistance with please message me so we can discuss. 



You will be provided with high quality work with a fast turnaround time. 



Also, preferred document type is Microsoft Word to make the changes.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

There were quite many grammar mistakes in the edited version. I should have edited the document myself.

:

I do offer revisions if you felt that my work was not up to par and you choose to accept the work. I have excellent reviews and hopefully you checked the track changes which I submit to you.

:

Thank you soooo much!!!

:

Excellent work! Fast and easy to work with. Great experience.

:

Great. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment