Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will get your document or web content polished. For printing.

I will get your document or web content polished. For printing.












About:

I'm Ravish,I have written for websites, edited books for the past 2 years.I have more than 2 years experiencein proofreading, editing.
Forjust $10, I would handle3,000 wordsof any document or website in24 hours or less.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

I would proofread and edit your document, website or blog for the following:

  • Grammar
  • Contextual Spelling
  • Punctuations
  • Sentence structure
  • Style amp; Repetition
  • Brevity
  • Readability
  • Easy Understanding
  • Vocabulary enhancement


DO YOU HAVE LARGER DOCUMENT OR BOOK(S)? NO PROBLEM!

HIT THE CONTACT BUTTON AND SEND A MESSAGE ACROSS.

Order Now.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment