Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will EDIT, PROOFREAD and ADD CONTENT to your document (DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING)

I will EDIT, PROOFREAD and ADD CONTENT to your document (DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING)












About:

Are you looking for a Ghostwriter or Editor for your content with creative ideas, impeccable grammar, and flawless flow?

Here you are, welcome to my page.

I'm aprofessional writer and editorwith over 5 years of experience in writing and publishing; I have published and presented many ebooks to people even as you will see from my ‘Ratings and Reviews’. I have a firm grip of both theUK and US Englishspelling and punctuation, and an immense passion for writing.

My gigs covers editing, proofreading, rewriting, ghostwriting, and other writing forms you so desired for your articles, novels, ebooks, short stories, memoirs, and other documents to give it that superb and desired look.

You own all Copyright and the content will totally be free of errors and plagiarism.

You do not have to wait for long before having your work delivered to you; I’m always on the lookout for time and quality.

Hire me today and I will do a fantastic job for you.

Awaiting your message...

Reviews


tashiwashii:always great work and understanding. Thank you so much !

pheshwriter:Awesome! Happy you like it. \n\nThanks

mandyfang:Outstanding experience!\nWill order again! \nThanks so much!

pheshwriter:Awesome! Happy you like it.\r\n\r\nThanks

vodcat:Kept to deadline and delivered as requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment