Friday, April 20, 2018

I will polish your content until it shines

I will polish your content until it shines












About:

Let me polish your business proposal, newsletter or journal, article, technical paper, event program, marketing materials, or manuscript. I am a professional writer and editor with 25 years of business writing and editing experience. I will:

  • correct sentence construction errors;
  • correct grammatical errors; and,
  • suggest alternate phrasing for stronger, more powerful writing;


For books, I can assist with writing a book summary (cover blurb) and offer suggestions for cover art.

My experience spans architectural and engineering proposals and business acquisition proposals; newsletters, magazines, and event programs; website content; operations and procedures manuals; and fiction books.

My rate for editing is $10 per 1,000 or partial thousand words. English only.

Reviews


brettkade:It's always nerve-racking having your work critiqued, especially by a professional. Karen made the process simple and easy. She was able to knock out my manuscript in no time and gave me valuable feedback to make it better. When I get the next one done, I'm definitely heading her way again.

poplarflatsfarm:This manuscript was a real pleasure to read, so engrossing I had to remind myself to pay attention to the details for editing purposes. I am grateful the author trusted his work to me and appreciate his business.

aabbaab:Karen did an amazing job editing what I consider to be a complex manuscript. Having received sample edits from many fiverr editors, I would recommend Karen over any of them!

poplarflatsfarm:Thank you for the kind words. This project was a pleasure and the client doubly so!

searlegirl:Excellent result thank you again


No comments:

Post a Comment