Friday, April 20, 2018

I will edit your supplemental questions for a university app

I will edit your supplemental questions for a university app












About:

I will edit the substance and form of your answers to supplemental questions for a university, graduate school, or professional school application. The price is per question edited. If the school asked five questions and you want five answers edited, order five gigs. Your edited answers will be error-free in Standard American English. Please order the gig only if you are applying to U.S. schools.

Reviews


xinruis:always perfect

givemewords:Wonderful to do business with. Clear instructions and fun to work with. I am glad you are pleased with the final product! Best, Eric P.S. Thank you for the tip!

norinco:great work

givemewords:Thank you very much. I am glad you were pleased with the results. Good luck! Eric

kaylalin0216:Very very helpful. Excellent job.


No comments:

Post a Comment