Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your indonesian text, up to 1500 words

I will proofread and edit your indonesian text, up to 1500 words












About:

I will professionally proofread your Indonesian document up to 1,000 words.

I will read the document and check for:

1. Grammar and punctuation
2. Spelling mistakes
3. Readability (editing poor sentence structure)

I will deliver the document back to you within 24 hours!

I do not edit spun articles or articles/ works that have been translated through Google translate or other translation software.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Reviews


arrivinginhigh:Nicely done! Thank you, 5 Stars all the way!

majakosiol:Edgefred did a great job proofreading our Indonesian translation. Clean and accurate. Can't demand more!

edgefred:Thank you so much! Very kind buyer. :)

arrivinginhigh:fast turn around. Great execution.

caitranslation:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment