Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will professionally organize your word document

I will professionally organize your word document












About:

Welcome to my Gig.

Every Business needs professional documents, and proper organization of them, if you have a wonderful file with valuable information, but it is not organized no one will see it, and it will not get attention of your clients or Boss.

So with this Gig i will professionally organize your Word file or document, i will make it proper and good looking so that it can grab the attention of your readers and people love to have it.

I can also convert your PDF file in word doc or from word doc to PDF in only 12 hours.

I will set it's fonts Size, style, coloring, headings etc i will add borders with different designs. i will do each and everything carefully.

I will charge only $5 for 12 pages.
if you have 5 to 8 pages i will do it within 12 hours.

Note: If You have More than 50 pages Kindly Contact me before ordering to set Deadlines and Discounted Price i will offer up to 30% discount on bulk Orders Thanks.


Order Now

Reviews


stave1:Outstanding Experience!

naveentalreja:nice client.

hidalgolee:Great work!

naveentalreja:Thanks..

kdursoccm:Excellent work completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment