Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will accurately proofread and edit your 10000 words or more essay, speech, story or book

I will accurately proofread and edit your 10000 words or more essay, speech, story or book












About:

Did you know that 92% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's why I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfect.

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an English degree from a top university in the U.S. I have more than 8 years of experience editing:college coursework,academic amp;technical documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, full books, resumes and more. With my years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time! Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine!

SERVICES PROVIDED;

  • Grammar amp; punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Make sure the document reads well
  • Microsoft Track Changes used as standard
  • Refund if no changes required.


Your document is in safe hands! Order Now!


Reviews


sugarapples:Very good experience

greatlucy:Good experience!

talktoalihere:Great and easy

greatlucy:outstanding experience!

tahirshah:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment