Monday, April 16, 2018

I will do proofreading, editing and typing for english, marathi, hindi or gujarati

I will do proofreading, editing and typing for english, marathi, hindi or gujarati












About:

Hey I am very good reader amp; editor for all four languages like English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati.
As Gujarati is my mother tongue, Hindi amp; Marathi i know because i have born amp; brought up in Mumbai amp; studied in Pune so i know both the languages very well. Also I do use English as my business language.
You can feel free to contact me for this job. I can give results like what professional can do but in a very affordable price.

I also believe in customer satisfaction amp; promised to do as per his requirement.

Thanks

Reviews


nanteza:to put text in PDF format

shahroshan15:Thanks a lot

nanteza:to put text in PDF format

shahroshan15:Thanks a lot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment