Monday, April 16, 2018

I will revise till you are satisfied. You can order any of my gigs now! + See More

I will revise till you are satisfied. You can order any of my gigs now! + See More












About:

Hi,

I am an engaging writer, a creative storyteller and a proficient editor who brings years of experience. With me, you get editorial services to all experience levels.
I ama native speaker of the English language, you can trust me tohandle your proofreading and Editing services perfectly.

If you employ my services, you get my services - I never outsource or share clients' work with third parties.

Editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education - I hold an M.A. in English Literature and have helped to publish hundreds of books over the years.

I accept

Novels

Novellas

Fiction

Non-Fiction

Erotica

Cookbooks

Poetry


You get

A professional editor

A leading proofreader

A post graduate English expert

A published author of 14 novels

Outstanding customer service

Incredible value

I fix and perfect

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Consistency

Readability

Clarity amp; flow

Incorrect word usage

Poor sentence structure

Tenses

Formatting

Rewriting

Reviews/critiques

Service Type

  • Proofread amp; Edit

Language

  • English

Reviews


strawhatpilot:very brilliant, extremely high quality, great communication. highly recommended

erudite_writer:Thank you, looking forward to our next project.

denis57:Excellent quick work. Thanks!

erudite_writer:Wonderful experience!!!

kaltunabeeb:Fast delivery !!


No comments:

Post a Comment