Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will edit 5000 words of your novel

I will edit 5000 words of your novel












About:

I will edit up to 5,000 words of your novel! (or more with gig extras!)
I can provide proofreading, basic corrections, or an overall critique.


What you'll receive:


- An edited 5,000 (or more!) words of your manuscript, proofread for spelling, grammar, punctuation & sentence construction errors
- Comments & suggestions on plot, characterization, & dialogue
- Changes to make your story clearer & more appealing
-Ongoing communication

I work with Word's track changes feature.

I have several years of experience editing novels in English as a freelancer and editor for an international book publisher. I've worked with many different types of manuscripts as the head of my own editing company, All Stories Editing, delivering hundreds of 5 star jobs, and as an editor at an international book publisher.

BEFORE YOU ORDER:

Do NOT order multiple $5/5k orders. To have me edit a larger word count, order a single gig extra or message me for a custom order. Please only order ONE of each extra.

I do not work with documents created by dictation software.

This is NOT a ghostwriting/rewriting gig. Rewriting of more than 30% is not covered.





Reviews


robwestpdx:Love how Ashley helps me say what I mean! The process is super helpful :)

ashleykc9:Great to work with!

robwestpdx:Great work thank you!

ashleykc9:Outstanding Experience!

bgt5vfr4:Very quality work. Highly recommended to every one. \nThanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment