Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will critique your nonfiction book rough draft via skype or phone

I will critique your nonfiction book rough draft via skype or phone












About:

As a successful self-publish author and the founder of Identity Publications, it’s my job to know how well the message of a nonfiction book is coming across before it ever gets published. 

I draw upon my many years of experience in education, sales, and branding to analyze the purpose, structure, and flow of a rough draft or manuscript, spotting potentially fatal errors. If you don’t fix these structural mistakes now, you will see the negative consequences later when disappointed readers leave negative reviews and sales start to plummet.

I’ll also be available to answer any other lingering questions you might have about cover design, title/subtitle choice, audience targeting, planning a launch, reaching out to influencers, and setting up paid ad campaigns.

A great message can find market success even when you have no audience. I did it for myself multiple times in unrelated genres. I’ve helped many other authors do the same thing. My goal is for you to write the best book you can.

Check my Amazon author profile (Gregory V. Diehl) or the website of Identity Publications to learn more about my unique approach to book production, publication, and marketing. 

Reviews


jhanee94:Great job!

insider914:No comment

jdleska:Succinct, honest, positive. Highly recommended.

karen550:Once again, a phenomenal job. Thank you, Gregory. Very professional and talented.

vivianapuello:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment