Monday, April 16, 2018

I will work on your story to improve flow, consistency and overall structure.

I will work on your story to improve flow, consistency and overall structure.












About:

I am a writer myself of fiction novels. I have various qualifications in Literature and English Language as well as years of writing and editingexperience.

What I offer is not a quick check, but rather a thorough reading of your story as well as insights into improving the content, flow and continuity. The last of these is usually so often overlooked by other writers and editors, and I confess, I have missed such things in my own writing too. What is often needed is an impartial reader to go through your story and pick up things such as inconsistent style or even keeping setting and character descriptions consistent.

Please send me a message with your exact word count and I will tailor the quote to your word count (You don't want to buy the 40k package for only 20k worth of words after all!).

Please Note: Whilst I do edit biographies and the such, I do not edit works of pure non-fiction such as manuals or university papers. Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss your needs to ensure you are getting the right service.

This is not a proofreadingservice, I focus on the content of your story rather than the grammar.

Reviews


metteglargaard:Great experience! Fast, thorough and communicative :)

muck337:Buyer gave me all the information needed to effectively complete the job, it was a real pleasure and I hope to work with you again in the future.

katherinettan:The delivery is very fast!!

muck337:Outstanding Experience!

metteglargaard:Great experience! Fast, thorough and communicative :)


No comments:

Post a Comment