Monday, April 16, 2018

I will proofread and edit your documents to improve readability and ensure it flows nicely.

I will proofread and edit your documents to improve readability and ensure it flows nicely.












About:

Do you have an essay that you want to get an A on? A presentation or thesis for work that needs to impress your boss? Struggling to put together a comprehensible business reports? Don’t worry, you have come to the right place.

I have honed my proofreading and editing skills through intense training and years of experience with certification in various disciplines. Additionally,I serve as a marketing intern for several NGO's,where I am required to create marketing materials and edit documents used for awareness and outreach initiatives.

I strive for professionalism in my work and all work is done manually and will not be outsourced.

Examples of documents that I can work with:

  • Essays
  • Articles
  • Thesis amp; Presentation
  • Reports amp; Scripts
  • Novels
  • Religious Book
  • Marketing Documents
  • Textbook.

Why order my Gig?

  • I will perfectly edit errors in spellings,tenses,punctuation etc.
  • I will enhance readability and consistency flow.
  • Well organized and edited using Ms word track changes.
  • Fast and cost effective.

What you will receive:

  • You will receive both a copy of your original document with my suggested changes highlighted and a refined copy with my edits applied.


Reviews


bobgwassa:Awesome experience. Yes, she helped me achieve my goal.

pro_mary:Nice, polite and understanding... She is a blessing. Thanks dear.... An outstanding experience

procoders:as i expected

pro_mary:Outstanding experience, thanks.

boylemon:Great job! highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment