Monday, April 16, 2018

I will exceptionally provide proofreading and editing

I will exceptionally provide proofreading and editing












About:

Hello,

Welcome to my gig


Do you require a snappy renewal or additional editing eyes to fortify your piece? I will give complete editing, proofreading, and formatting to ensure your piece is astonishing. Beside being a proofreader, I'm a talented writer, ghostwriter, and editor with over 5 years experience; writing a wide scope of materials to help organizations and the people who work in them.

My proofreading services include:

v Grammar

v Spelling

v Punctuation

v Sentence flow corrections

v Hyphenation

v Phrasing

v Syntax

Once proofreading is complete, two documents will be sent to you; one with Microsoft track changes, to show the changes made in the document and a perfect copy that meets your expectation.

Kind regards,
Thomas.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment