Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will proofread 5,000 words but if you want more than that send a message let's make an agreement

I will proofread 5,000 words but if you want more than that send a message let's make an agreement












About:

Need an experienced and affordable editor, you've come to the right place! I guarantee 100% satisfaction for all of my customers and will work with you until your whitepaper is perfect

I will structure your whitepaper properly so every line of it exudes finesse and grammatical coherence. As a writer and proofreader with deep knowledge of cryptocurrency and latest trends in ICO technology, I am able to spot errors in ICO whitepaper. I look language use and sentence structuring at first reading. I also look out for errors with

Syntax and grammatical coherence
Punctuation
Consistency and structural adherence
Incorrect Word Usage
Overall flow and clarity of your paper

I also review and critique your whitepaper in British English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English, and all other English variants.

Super fast delivery and All work is kept completely confidential. So place your order on any of my gig packages or contact me first for larger orders so we can work out a befitting custom offer.

Reviews


eastwood44:She did a great job with my whitepaper, I recommend her...will order again

jennykings:Thank you

zanabarron:Great communication, review and proofread. Highly recommend!

jennykings:Thank you

gertrudeknott:Great Work, Will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment