Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will proofread for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, word & tense usage.

I will proofread for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, word & tense usage.












About:

For $5, I will proofread and edit 5,000 words for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and correct word and tense usage.

With this gig, you will receive:

  • 1 Microsoft Word or PDF document showing all edits made using track changes
  • 1 Microsoft Word or PDF document with all markings, comments, and changes removed
  • All content personally edited - I do NOT outsource


Check out my gig extras for services including 24 hr delivery, 12 hr delivery, light re-writing for sentence clarity and word flow, and MORE!

Reviews


grace2014:great stuff

cyn_deann:Outstanding Experience!

jonathanevans22:Awesome Job. So speedy!

cyn_deann:A pleasure working with you!

darja212:Great as always, thank you! Look forward to come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment