Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and revise up to 20 pages (5000 words)

I will proofread, edit, and revise up to 20 pages (5000 words)












About:

Need an outside eye on your writing?

For very reasonable prices, I will proofread, edit, and revise your writing.

With this service, you get:
Proofreading and editing:
-Grammar
-Punctuation
-Spelling
-Word Choice
-Sentence Structure

Revision:
-Small feedback throughout the work for smaller issues such as ton, POV, etc.
-Overall feedback at the end of the work with specific ideas on how to improve

Why choose me?
I am an english major currently attending college, so I do a LOT of proofreading, editing, and revising of essays on a daily basis. Its all fresh in my mind! My prices are very reasonable and I will work with you personally to ensure that you are satisfied with your order. I have a privacy guarantee. I will be the only one to see your content and it will not be leaked. Besides all this, I have a huge passion for reading and writing, and will be very engaged and excited to work with you to improve your writing!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment