Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book or document

I will proofread and edit your book or document












About:

Native English Speaking Copywriter

Some people accuse me of being too detail oriented. That's a strength in proofreading! When you choose your copy editor or proofreader check their gig descriptions, or ask me to. Do they have typos? Is the language stilted? If it is think twice before taking them on. As for me? I love to read what others have written and improve it for them.

As a copyeditor,I truly believe my job is tolet your voice shine through your work as much as I can. That means I use a light hand to only edit if words are misused, sentence structures are awkward, or your meaning isn't clear. You'll end up with something you can be proud of without being edited out of it!


As an ex-business newspaper editor and technical report writer, I find proofreading has infused my blood and it's almost as though I edit without even thinking about it. I'm in the zone, which all helps me deliver quickly and accurately.

So when it comes to proofreading you will get a Word document that contains the proofed and edited material you entrusted me with.

Reviews


yuvalgov:the best on Fiverr

jymsym:Thanks, great articles as usual

redx315:Excellent work as always!

jymsym:Thanks Joe, I always enjoy working on your documents

leo0830:Jim is always the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment