Monday, April 2, 2018

I will edit and proofread 10,000 words in 4 days or less

I will edit and proofread 10,000 words in 4 days or less












About:

I will accept any size document, from theses to full-length novels. $5 covers 2,000 words, so if your document goes over that please check the gig extras, or message me for a custom gig. For orders over 10,000 words, I charge half a cent ($0.005) per word.

I'll check the document for:
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Phrasing
  • Inconsistency

I'm a native English speaker and a lifelong bookworm. Without changing the tone of your work I can suggest edits that might improve readability or otherwise enhance your piece. You will receive a final version, and a version with the changes tracked.

"Sylver has been my secret weapon for years. I've got three books out, over 500 four and five star reviews across Amazon and Goodreads, a rapidly growing mailing list, and the attention of some heavyweight authors and agents. I owe a huge chunk of this success to the ability of this editor. She won't just correct your grammar - she'll see the heart of your book and keep it true to itself. She will guide you to write a book with merit, not just a professional looking product." - Scott Kelly

Reviews


bogdano27:Second time I hired Sylver. Great work, fast delivery! I would definitely come back. Thank you!

ssserpensss:Amazing work and professional and lovely communication !

lieroitrans:Great job again, Sylver. Thank you very much for the corrections and valuable advice!

bogdano27:Thank you so much for your fantastic work!

sylvermoon:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment