Monday, April 2, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing of your document with two revisions

I will do proofreading and editing of your document with two revisions












About:

IMPORTANT: To ensure I'm the right editor for you, you must MESSAGE ME with a SAMPLE of your book BEFORE ordering. 

Are you a self-help author who is in dire need of a professional editor? Better yet, are you looking for someone with editorial finesse who provides premier services? Look no further, fellow writer!

I'm a professional editor who has worked with various institutes as a computer teacher, additionally, i write project proposals and business plans.

Rest assured that your grammarspellingcapitalization, and punctuation will be in tip-top shape once I'm through with your manuscript! Depending on the package you select, I'll even keep my eyes peeled for any aesthetic issues, including typosformatting problemsor other eye-sores.


*I use Microsoft Word for editing.


BUSINESS HOURS
10am to 4pm EST
Monday-Friday
OPENED on all major holidays.
Service Type
  • Critique
  • Proofread & Edit

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment