Wednesday, April 18, 2018












About:

Don't let writing mistakes distract readers from your message. Make a great impression - let me proof your work first!


I am a strong, experienced writer with an eye for detail. My services include checking and editing for:

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure (syntax)
  • Style
  • Readability


Documents accepted include, but are not limited to:papers/essays, resumes, cover letters, marketing emails, presentations, syllabi, articles, web content, brochures, blog posts, advertisements, dating profiles, e-books, and short stories. Fiverr says I cannot create any academic work, but their TOS outlines technical assistance (like proofreading) as acceptable.


I am happy to accept special topic documents (erotica/NSFW included).


I prefer that clients message me before placing their order to ensure that I can provide them with the best service possible.

Orders with a requested delivery in less than 24 hours require a custom offer and must be approved via private message first.

Thank you!

Reviews


blessedinside:Great experience, per usual.

blessedinside:Excellent work, per usual.

kristencolv:Thanks for a great gig!

blessedinside:Great experience

kristencolv:Great gig - thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment