Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will proofread and edit your portuguese documents

I will proofread and edit your portuguese documents












About:

After lots of requests, here I present a service just made for you!

Did someone just translate a document from English to Portuguese and you are not sure about spelling or grammar?

Did you just finish writing a text to present somewhere in Portuguese and you are afraid that something might be wrong?

Or you just have a text that you really really want to be editted in perfect Portuguese?

Look no further, here is the place!

Just hire us and relax! Your text will be put in perfect Portuguese in no time!

Reviews


brazcreative:Great work, as always! Lucas is the Best!

paragodeia:Awesome buyer! I strongly recommend working with Celso!

brazcreative:Great work! I strongly recommend Lucas.

paragodeia:Awesome buyer! Very precise regarding what he needs, I strongly recommend working with Celso.

cristinarebiere:Great work and fast delivery. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment