Monday, April 23, 2018

I will proofread and edit your website, article, or blog to read in perfect english

I will proofread and edit your website, article, or blog to read in perfect english












About:

The fastest way to lose credibility is to make mistakes in spelling and grammar when communicating in writing. Don't risk it. Make your Web page or article perfect!!

If English is your second language or if you have trouble expressing yourself in writing, you can turn to me. I will proofread, edit and revise your Web page, document, or blog, so that it is in perfect English. I will make sure the reader understands what you mean to convey.

I am highly educated, a published author and writer whose work has appeared in magazines and newspapers nationwide. I am a stickler for detail and will make sure the results are something you can be proud of.

I do the editing myself, NO SOFTWARE.

For up to a 1000-word article, Web pg, blog = 1 Gig. For 1000+ add Gigs. NO COMBINING articles, blogs, Web pgs for total word count.

Result will not show tracking.

I Proofread amp; Edit BOOKS. Use my other Gig for that.

I have Gig Extras for certain types of content and/or instructions. Check 1st.

I DO NOTdo homework, school or job applications.

NO TECHNOLOGY! NO DISCOUNTS!

All content to be submitted on Word Docs.

If need 24-hour delivery, order Gig Extras equal to number of Gigs on basic order.



Reviews


miavela:Thank you!!

letsdoitnow444:My pleasure!

motion_squad:Perfect! Thank you

letsdoitnow444:You're more than welcome!

goodguy121:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment