Monday, April 23, 2018

I will comprehensively Proofread 10000 words.

I will comprehensively Proofread 10000 words.












About:

I am a professional copy editor with experience in documentproofreadingandediting.

I can help overview your document for punctuation error, misspelling, and grammar.

Types of content include:

  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • Website copy
  • Work projects
  • Book content
  • or any other customized content you have


I will track all edits and changes according to your needs.

Leave the grammar to me and let's get started!

For editing over 10,000 words, message me and i will create a custom order.

Reviews


pleasedothis:For sure will be doing business again in the future

catrinesmith:it was nice working with my client, you are wonderful !

kirtisharma0004:Outstanding Experience!

catrinesmith:Outstanding Experience!

marcobarchet913:Good job and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment