Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread and edit your spanish text

I will proofread and edit your spanish text












About:

DUE TO THE EARTHQUAKES IN MEXICO 50% OF ALL MY PROCEEDS WILL BE GOING TO CHARITIES THAT SUPPORT THIS CAUSE!

Please contact me
if your document* is longer than 10,000 words.

I will always provide a prompt and professional service as I consider myself a perfectionist with an eye for detail.

I will check your:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Syntax
  • Consistency

If you would like me to edit your website, please convert the text into a Word document.


*I do not proofread legal documents.

__

Por favor ponte en contacto conmigo si tu documento* es de mas de 10,000 palabras.

Siempre entregaré un trabajo pronta y profesionalmente ya que me considero una perfeccionista con un buen ojo para los detalles.


Revisaré tu:

  • Gramática
  • Reglas de puntuación
  • Ortografía
  • Sintaxis
  • Congruencia


Si requieres la revisión y edición de tu sitio web, por favor covert el texto a un archivo de Word.

*No trabajo con documentos legales.

Reviews


blancosol:Outstanding Experience!

whitekiki6:Outstanding Experience!

jamesxr1:Outstanding Experience!

blancosol:Outstanding Experience!

whitekiki6:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment