Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2000 words

I will proofread and edit 2000 words












About:

I'm Kate, and I welcome you to my GIG.


$5 = 2K Words!Order theappropriatequantity or request a custom quote/message me


Do you need a professional editor that can help you edit your content in order to achieve the best publishing standards?


I am a professionalwriter and editor with over 10 years of experience in proofreading and editingGeneral documents,Manuscripts,Ebooks,Children's books,Christian books,Novels(fiction and non-fiction),Legal documents, Resume, Dissertations, Business documents, Website contents, Blog posts, Poemsand lots more.


***This gig is not limited to book editing. I also edit short documents. ***


I proofread and edit documents with Track Changes feature activated. I provide comments and feedback to better improve and revamp your document.


I will fix and perfect

  • Grammar
  • Omission
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Hyphenation
  • Redundancy
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Consistency and flow
  • Readability


When I am done with the editing process, I will provide you two documents: one in track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.


What are you still waiting for?

Please order this gig and you will be glad you did.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Kate.


Reviews


riocat:Great and fast service.Order delivered in time, as promised.Would definitely deal again with the seller

kazimajet:Great communication.I can't wait to have you back. Thank you.

dan3675:Good Communication

kazimajet:Thank you.

agraham87:yes, excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment