Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will proofread edit and grammar check your english text

I will proofread edit and grammar check your english text












About:

I will proofread your text document and correct for spelling, grammar, tone, and flow. I will send you back my suggested corrections, and you may resubmit again after making the desired changes, just to be certain that we got everything right! I will do my best to preserve the intended style and tone of your document. Please note: I CANNOT edit or proofread any educational writing, essays or schoolwork, as per Fiverr Terms of Service.

Reviews


windaw:Awesome work

winkwhale:Would come again for more. Thank you so much!

middelburg:Perfect results!

dobrei91:Great to work with !

becasso:Fast delivery, good service, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment