Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will edit up to 10000 words within 5 days

I will edit up to 10000 words within 5 days












About:

I am a line editor who focuses on the writing itself than the story. I will check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

My proofreading and editing services checks:Grammar, punctuation and spelling,Tense issues,Sentence structure,Readability,Consistency,Redundancy

I always deliver on time and ahead of schedule.

I proofread and edit;

·Ebooks (fiction and non-fiction)

·Novels

·Blog posts

·Resumes

·Cover letters

·Short stories

·Manuscripts

·Emails (Personal or business)


I am confident I can provide value to you through my service.

You can view the gig extras or packages when you want to order so as to ensure accurate delivery time.

Awaiting your purchase.

Thank you.

Reviews


hadu88:The seller is a good communicator and willing to provide a revision many times, but still, she did not follow the requirements for the feedbacks that were suggested to revise the paper.

tigerman74:I bought this gig as Rosswriter stated she worked on Romance and Erotica, both of which match my book. She also had good ratings. Unfortunately, despite her doing this work three times, her work did not live up to what I expected.

kimm4422:great writing, great to work with . Good Job Every time

rosswriter:It's a pleasure to work with you again. Thank you.

hc2962:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment