Saturday, February 1, 2020

Ghostwrite, Edit, And Write Kindle Ebooks, Articles, Novels











About:

N.B: DON'T PLACE AN ORDER JUST YET!


I MIGHT NEED TO SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER DEPENDING ON YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.


Hello, and welcome to LIZZY'S Gig.


I pride myself in my many years of experience as a professional ghostwriter, proofreader, and editor. I have helped quite a number of clients actualize their ideas and thoughts in active words.


I CAN HELP YOU AS WELL!!!


What can I help you with?


  • eBooks Writing
  • Fictional writing (Novels)

  • Rewriting
  • Proofreading and editing
  • Book Cover Design


My tentacles spread expressly into various niches and genres such as:


  1. Business

  2. Sci-Fi

  3. Technology
  4. Cookbook
  5. Health
  6. Inspirational
  7. Website Contents
  8. Story/Novels


I am an expert at bringing your thoughts and ideas to life!!!



WHY ME?

My reviews speak volume and I have a plethora of writing samples to show for my prowess.



What will you get?

  • Thoroughly researched and 100% original contents that will pass any plagiarism test.
  • The Best Fiction Grammar, Diction and Narrative.

  • Professional Format for Publish-ready

  • 100% copyright of books transferred to you.
  • Book Cover Upon Request at a Little Fee





With me, missing it is not an option, click the CONTACT BUYER button NOW!!!





Reviews


:

And it's a wrap. Lizzy was very patient with me throughout the process of writing my first novel. She was very attentive and took note of every detail. I recommend her to anyone who wishes to get their books written without stress. Thank you Lizzy, I'll definitely order again soon.

:

Return client and I have always been satisfied. We are close to the end of the book now. Thank you!

:

Pro writer is indeed a professional writer. She did a thorough research on my book and delivered a great content. I'd recommend again and again. I've found my go-to writer in her.

:

Pro writer is a seasoned writer! I love the output she gives to jobs. She never disappoints. I'll hire her again and refer her to friends.

:

Prowriter is a prolific writer. I'm satisfied with her delivery. I'll come back to patronize her.




No comments:

Post a Comment