Thursday, February 13, 2020

Proofread And Copy Edit Your Book Or Ebook











About:

BOOK EDITING by a TOP-QUALITY freelance copy editor and proofreader to edit and proofread your book or eBook is finally here; I am only one click away!



Reasons for Choosing Me to Edit & Proofread your book or eBook:



  • Two Proficiency Certificates in English (Cambridge & Michigan Universities, 1999)
  • Certified English Teacher (2000)
  • Three-year Book Editing experience

  • 100% positive feedback! (Check the reviews.)
  • My love & passion is English (translating, proofreading, editing)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

  • Delivery in two Word files (edits visible & incorporated respectively)

  • Easy, straightforward communication
  • Big Vol. & Referral Discounts


I fix grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax, sentence structure, wordiness, redundancy, clarity & flow. Respecting your unique voice, I perform the changes and/or make improvement suggestions on highlighted issues.



Note: It is imperative that you contact me first before ordering.



I usually reply within an hour; thus having an instant conversation with me should be a breeze. So let's talk & see what your book's needs are & how soon we can have it ready.



Go ahead then & send the first message! I'll be happy to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job once again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for yet another great collaboration!

Seller's Response:

Once again a fabulous Job, well done. I love that you bring on two document. One with the changes and one with the incorporated changes. It saves me a lot of time. I'll review the changes and when I agree it's a matter of copy and paste. Love that. It saves a lot of time and mistakes.

:

I'm happy I've served you well once again. I always try to deliver an error-free document in the most convenient way for my clients. 🙂

:

Thank you. I am satisfied with the work and I appreciate that the work was delivered on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment