Saturday, February 1, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 1000 Words In 3 Days











About:

Need a second pair of eyes to look at your work? Let me help you.



I will provide a word document with all the changes tracked. I do not use machines to proofread documents, but my own judgement and experience. I can edit and rewrite when something is written badly, but I can't write the document from scratch.  



I can proofread blogs, resumes, e-mails, etc. However, I cannot help you with eBooks and other really long documents over 2,000 words.  



Please note that this is an editing-only service. I do not write new content.



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you ! just getting this fini hope summer brings jobs love and fun TAKE CARES

Seller's Response:

You’re the best, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with!

:

Same here! Thanks for being a long term client.

:

Polished it works I’m excited! 🧐




No comments:

Post a Comment