Monday, February 17, 2020

Make A Professional Style Correction In Spanish For You











About:

I have a degree in spanish language and literature and experience in the publishing field and I would like to help you improve your literary work. Concentrate on being creative and let me handle the painstaking work ✎



★ I offer you ★





  • Eliminate drafting errors, grammatical errors, spelling, redundancies, ambiguities, misuse of punctuation marks, among others
  • Editing your text to achieve a proper voice and correct expression of your ideas
  • Synthesize or extend your proposed concepts preserving the content created by you
  • I offer you a professional literary appreciation according to the genre that you have chosen, if you require it.




With  the  best  quality





No matter what theme you choose!


I have guaranteed experience in: stories, essays, poetry, novel, chronicle, minification, journalistic articles, scientists, interviews and more.





  • Ortho-typographic correction and style only for texts in SPANISH.




Any questions, contact me ;)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! thank you Rose

:

Very happy with the work she did on correcting my book , thanks a lot I will use her service again.

:

Thank u very much!

:

como siempre muy esfica y profecional. gracias

:

Muy buen trabajo!




No comments:

Post a Comment