Monday, February 17, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Of Texts











About:

KING WRITERS



I can accept any size project and all documents are kept completely confidential (if you have a Non-Disclosure Agreement, I can sign it before you order). I edit all styles/genres of writing, including business documents and creative works. 



What I Check:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Vocabulary
  • Redundancy
  • Sentence structure
  • Cohesiveness
  • Tone/style


I'll send you a marked up document showing all of my changes and a clean copy that is ready to be published. Please see the FAQ below and message me if you have any questions! I look forward to working with you. 



My Services...

  • In-depth editing (THIS GIG)
  • Basic editing
  • Writing/rewriting

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment