Monday, February 10, 2020

Be Your Professional Book Editor And Proofreader











About:

Let’s face it...


After spending weeks, months or sometimes years writing your fiction or non-fiction book, the last thing you want is for a few typos or clunky sentences to undo your hard effort. Not only can these mistakes cost you readers and attract rotten reviews... 


But they can also take a lot of time (and money) to fix.


That’s where I come in. :)


Unlike other freelance "editors" who put your book through a software...


I *actually* comb through your manuscript to ensure it’s free from errors and reads to a high standard.


Besides checking documents for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax errors, I also:


  • Fix clunky sentences
  • Improve flow where necessary
  • Ensure your prose reads clearly, concisely, and consistently
  • Highlight your edits via Microsoft Word Track Changes


** WARNING: I do not add or completely rewrite content, I simply tweak it to make it read better. **


So, if you're looking for an experienced editor (who has worked across multiple fiction and non-fiction genres) to take on your work...


Scroll up and order my gig now or contact me directly for a custom quote.



========

P.S. If English is NOT your first language, please contact me before ordering.

========

Reviews


:

So pleased with my first Fiverr encounter. Really grateful for the work in spotting editing issues, thank you so much. more chapters coming your way!

:

Laura is great at what she does and I am happy to have found her. I look forward to working with her again on future projects.

:

Laura was amazing! So attentive, caring, kind, and devoted. She did great quality work, was timely, and even provided guidance on publishing! 10/10 will use her again!

:

Interactions were fantastic and the results were as well. It was exactly what I had asked for and was done before the deadline.

:

Needed my first ebook proofread and edited. Laura made the whole process easy and all the edits made total sense. Will definitely be working with Laura for my next projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment