Monday, February 10, 2020

Line Edit Your Writing











About:

A line edit is a detail-oriented process. I will be examining your use of language to help you make sure you are conveying exactly what you want your readers to feel or learn. This is more than just a proofread.

 Any word processor can tell you how to correctly spell "house" but only a human can catch if your character is riding a house instead of a horse. Or if you really nailed that metaphor. 



I'm here to help you the author put your best words forward, and I can't wait to start :) 



(if you don't know what level of editing you need, feel free to message me for a sample edit!

Reviews


:

Amazing Service as always. She is very patient and helpful. I hope to work with her again!

:

Excellent job as usual!! Thx much.

:

Very Satisfied. I would come again!

:

The best editor!!

:

Excellent editor and proofer.




No comments:

Post a Comment