Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 500 Words In Chinese











About:

Hiii~~~

My name is Yoyo.(*^__^*)



I am a native Chinese speaker living in Greece.

I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business English. I was working for about four years as a copywriter and translator for an advertising company in Guangzhou, writing and translating mainly about health and beauty products. I am currently working as a translator during international trade shows and exhibitions. My experience enables me to convey the translated content accurately without mistakes or misunderstandings.



I will proofread and edit in Chinese for:

·         -Grammar

          -Readability

          - Accuracy

          - Clarity

          - Punctuation

 



Proofread and edit will be done professionally and manually.



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions

Thank you for your kind attention(*^__^*) 



***Translation by Google Translate or auto-translation software is not accepted***

***I reserve the right to refuse questionable or offensive content.***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was quick to respond, easy to work with and gave me exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Great client to work with!! Thank you very much for the project! I would be very happy to work with you again in the future.~(*^__^*)~

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, I just needed someone to proofread my Chinese document and correct mistakes and Jiaxinbing did a great job. highly recommended!

:

High quality result and great communication! She provided excellent feedback for the correction of the text, highly recommended!!

:

Thank you so much for your positive comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment